Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Health is Wealth - Do You Agree?

I agree complete-heartedly with the saying "Health Is Wealth". If an individual is not wholesome then she or he will discover it very tough and even inconceivable to get pleasure from life, despite the fact that she or he could also be very wealthy. If I'm requested to decide on one from two of the next issues, which is able to I want: well being with out wealth, or, wealth with out well being? Without hesitation I'll select the previous. There is little doubt. Wealth is typically related to how a lot cash an individual has, that is, how wealthy he is. An uncle of mine is very wealthy. He has nearly every little thing anybody can hope for, and a few issues nobody dares to hope for. That is how wealthy he is. He lives in an enormous mansion guarded by enormous dobermans and complicated burglar alarms. He has costly automobiles, furnishings, work and different wealthy man's toys. Well, he has every little thing besides good well being. Everywhere he goes he carries with him a bag of medication. He has to take capsules on a regular basis for his weak coronary heart, diabetes and hypertension. He is about sixty years outdated and has spent his life accumulating wealth. Without doubt he has succeeded in turning into very wealthy. However he has additionally succeeded in turning into very unhealthy too. He laments about his lack of well being and says that how he wished that he was younger and wholesome once more. Unfortunately, he can't regain his well being once more. This instance of wealth with out well being is not what I need to observe. It is ridiculous to have a lot materials wealth however being unable to get pleasure from it. What is using cash when one has to take a lot drugs on a regular basis simply to remain alive? How can one get pleasure from life when one's physique is weakened by illness and ache? No surprise my uncle laments so. Health with out wealth is much better. That is what I've now. I would not have to fret even a bit about what I can eat or do. I eat and do what I like as a result of my physique is wholesome. Of course I don't abuse it by taking medicine or overexerting myself. I take excellent care of my physique. In that manner I keep wholesome. With well being I can go about my work with pleasure. If I grow to be wealthy, then that is wonderful. Then once more, I could lose my riches, however that is all proper too. I can at all times do the issues I get pleasure from whether or not I'm wealthy or not. I can play video games, swim within the sea, climb hills, eat scrumptious fruits and recognize the issues of this lovely Earth. This is certainly wealth - to be wholesome and joyous.

Get Auto Insurance Quotes   Get Life Insurance Quotes   Get Health Insurance Quotes   Get Home Insurance Quotes  


InsureZero Blog

All You Need to Know About Insurance





Post a Comment

0 Comments